Before You Even Think About Purchasing a WHS Package
So, you’re needing to get your Health and Safety Procedures in place but not sure where to start? One thing to be aware of before any Safety Management Systems purchase is to see how customised the Workplace Safety Package is to your specific business activities or industry.
If you don’t, you could be in for more work later than you bargain for
There are plenty of second class options around that will sell you a basic package, however what they sell to a carpenter, they sell to a mechanic the next day. This isn’t great value, not when it comes to your business. Make sure the package is customised and specific to your business activities, so that the rest isn’t left up to you to do.
Here at BlueSafe Australia, we can promise you this:
We’ve already gone and taken the time to construct and compile the necessary components in order to make sure your Safety Management System is specifically customised for your industry, and further to that we also customise every package with your company logo and details placed right throughout the documents. We’re 100% sure that once you purchase your Safety Management System from us, you’ll see the value without question. We’re absolutely positively sure, that you’ll be happy with your Safety Management System.
That’s not a promise, that’s our personal guarantee.
Now, with all that being said, let’s get down to the nitty gritty of what’s included in your Stonework and Masons Safety Management System…
This fully comprehensive Stonework and Masons Safety Management System includes customisation with your company logo and details placed right throughout the documents.
The Stonework and Masons Safety Management System comes not only customised, but is also fully editable by you for easy and seamless implementation into your business. This Stonework and Masons Safety Procedures Package is also really ideal if you want to fast track your progress to gain larger contracts or local council and government tenders. Even though The Stonework and Masons Workplace Health and Safety Package is a fully comprehensive Safety Management System, it has also been made easy to understand and use for the everyday worker in mind.
An Important Note: Ordering and Delivery Time
When ordering, be sure to enter in the notes section through the checkout which state your business operates in, to make sure that your package is delivered according to the relevant legislation in your state. Namely, Victoria and Western Australia are not yet part of the new Harmonisation legislation and will require some additions and differences. But, no problem, if you are in Victoria or Western Australia, we’ve already made allowances for it. Just be sure to let us know when ordering.
Delivery of The Stonework and Masons Safety Management System comes in electronic Microsoft Word format which is fully editable, enabling you to make any necessary changes and print as needed.
Delivery time: Is within 5-10 working days. If urgent, please request an express order in the space provided in the checkout process and we will deliver within 3-5 working days. Please only use the express service if critical for a deadline or Government Tender Application.
What's Included In The Stonework and Masons Safety Management System?
The Stonework and Masons Safety Management System comes in 3 main components which includes:
- Policy and Procedures Manual
- WHS Diary
- Stonework and Masons SWMS / WMS (Safe Work Method Statement) Package
The Finer Details About The WHS Package - Policy and Procedures Manual
The Stonework and Masons WHS Policy and Procedures Manual is an induction manual which needs to be provided to and signed off by each employee or sub-contractor with the induction sign off page which is included at the back of the manual.
The Stonework and Masons Policy and Procedures Manual includes updated procedures for:
- Management of Health and Safety Risks
- General Tools and Equipment
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Company Vehicle Use
- Private Vehicle Use for Work Purposes
- Company Provided Mobile Phone Use
- Managing Noise and the Prevention of Hearing Loss
- Internet and Email Use
- Emergency Procedures
- First Aid Procedures
- First Aid Kit Checklist
- Hazardous Substances
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Social Functions
- Slips Trips and Falls
- Work at Heights
- Sun Protection
- Managing Workplace Conflict
- Workplace Hazard Identification Inspections
- Incident Reporting
- Manual Handling & Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Fatigue Management
- Company and Personnel Privacy
- AND MORE
The Finer Details About The WHS Package - WHS Diary Records Manual
The WHS Diary Records Manual is a compilation of forms for any area of your safety compliance that needs to be recorded, which includes forms for recording:
- Workplace Audit Reports
- Safety Meetings/Toolbox Talks
- Incident Reports
- Electrical Test & Tagging
- First Aid Forms
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Medical Records
- Vehicle Inspections
- Evacuation Drills
- Tools & Equipment
- Fire Safety Training
The Finer Details About The WHS Package - Safe Work Method Statement Package
The Stonework and Masons Safe Work Method Statement Package (SWMS) Package includes a completely comprehensive Safe Work Method Statement list. Every Safe Work Method Statement is pre-filled which basically means they’re not blank. Actually they are very high quality Work Method Statements and are some of the comprehensive in content, best laid out and easiest to implement SWMS in the industry.
The Safe Work Method Statement Package includes a wide range of SWMS’ including:
- Concrete Cutting and Drilling SWMS
- Concrete Gangsaw SWMS
- Concrete Mixer SWMS
- Forklift SWMS
- Bricksaw SWMS
- Brick and Masonry Cleaning SWMS
- Manual Handling SWMS
- Prevention of Slips Trips and Falls SWMS
- Pallet Wrapping Machine – Automatic SWMS
- Pallet Wrapping Machine – Manual SWMS
- Pallet Stacker SWMS
- Pallet Jack SWMS
- Truck Loading and Load Restraint SWMS
- Use of Vehicles SWMS
- Rubbish and Waste Disposal SWMS
- Air Compressor SWMS
- Working in Hot Conditions – Indoors and Outdoors SWMS
- Hand Tools SWMS
- Power Tools – Electric SWMS
- Chemicals Handling and Use SWMS
- Chemicals Spills and Leaks SWMS
- Lifting Equipment SWMS
- Mobile Plant SWMS
- Outdoor Work SWMS
How To Order
1) Press “Add to Cart” and complete your order.
2) You'll receive an email from our WHS Development Team requesting your company logo and a few particulars. Reply to our email and attach your company logo in a high resolution JPEG format and press send. Within 5-10 business days you will receive an email with your downloadable customised safety package ready to implement with ease into your business.
3) BlueSafe’s After Sales Support is Free and available to help you set up your Safety Management System and implement within your business by calling 1300 877 609.