This Risk Management Plan Template is comprehensive and is available for both Project Management and Workplace Health and Safety purposes.
A comprehensive pre-filled 10 page document that is set out in a way that makes it a simple, workable process to adjust it to suit your particular assignment. The purpose of the Management Plan is to provide a formal documented systematic approach to the identification, assessment and implementation of controls to eliminate or reduce hazards or risks for the particular project or work site.
The purchase of your Risk Management Plan Template also comes with an additional 20+ page Work Health and Safety Management Plan with checklists of possible risks and safety areas to be managed for your project and is a great time saver for the manager or business owner who is responsible for, or looking to get on-site.
Together the Risk Management Plan and the Health and Safety Management Plan contains a risk matrix as well as covering areas such as:
- Risk Level Ratings
- Injury to Personnel
- Damage to Property
- Financial Impacts
- Occupational Impact and Downtime
- Company Image and Reputation Impact
- Risk Reporting and Responsibilities of Key Personnel
- Specific Risks and Hazards Relating to the Project
- Escalation Procedures
- Risks and Control Measures including Hierarchy of Controls
- Checklist of Hazards and Risks (Checkbox Choices)
- Primary & Emergency Contacts
- Project Information
- References to Legislation
- Emergency Procedures and Incidents
- Site Procedures & Amenities
- Site Security & Signage
- Policies and Procedures for: PPE, Electrical, Incidents, Manual Handling etc)
- Use of Vehicles
- SWMS Required
- Plant & Equipment Register
- Risk Register
- Asbestos Identification & Management
- Environmental Impact & Management
Your purchase also includes customisations with your company details and company logo added throughout the documents and is fully editable in Microsoft Word.
How To Order
1) Press “Add to Cart” and complete your order.
2) You'll Receive an email from our WHS Development Team requesting your company logo and a few particulars. Reply to our email and attach your company logo in a high resolution JPEG format and press send. You will receive an email with your downloadable customised management plan ready to implement with ease into your business.
3) BlueSafe’s After Sales Support is Free and available to help you set up your Risk Management Plan and implement within your business by calling 1300 877 609.