The Gas Welding and Cutting Safe Work Method Statement is a comprehensive Safe Work Procedure which is detailed and pre-filled, ready for immediate use. This is NOT an empty template.
References for the Gas Welding and Cutting Safe Work Method Statement:
The following codes, legislation and standards have been indexed as a reference guide for safe work when carrying out Gas Welding and Cutting operations. The Gas Welding and Cutting work Method Statement references in this procedure include, but are not limited to:
- Welding Processes Code of Practice
- Regulation 351
- AS 1336 Occupational Eye Protection
- Section 5 Eye Protection Against Ultraviolet and Infrared Radiation
- AS 4332 The Storage and Handling of Gases in Cylinders
The Gas Welding and Cutting Safe Work Method Statement is a comprehensive safe work procedure that covers all safety requirements to be carried out while carrying out Gas Welding and Cutting operations. The Gas Welding and Cutting Safe Work Method Statement is pre-filled and editable, which means all the main safety aspects of Gas Welding and Cutting have already been filled in for you. All you have to do is make sure that you assess the risks of your specific task, and then adjust the Gas Welding and Cutting Safe Work Method Statement to suit.
All our documents are delivered in Microsoft Word Format for easy editing, and each Safe Work Method Statement features a “before and after controls risk rating” which allows you to see how the control measures put in place actually reduce the risk associated with Gas Welding and Cutting operations. Many companies don’t provide Safe Work Method Statements with this feature, however many larger companies, government organisations and contractors will require this format when gaining larger tenders or contracts. The Gas Welding and Cutting Safe Work Method Statement Covers:
- Gas Welding and Cutting operational guidelines, with a step by step approach to safe work
- Possible hazards that may be encountered with Gas Welding and Cutting operations
- Step by step safety procedures to follow
- Before work starts – Guidelines and Checks
- Gas Welding and Cutting safety measures and guides
- Operational Safety Checks
- Specific Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be used
- Before and After Risk Ratings while carrying out Gas Welding and Cutting Operations
- Add a photo feature which allows you to add a photo of your task or specific equipment
- Company Personnel Sign off form to ensure all personnel acknowledge they have read and understand the Gas Welding and Cutting Safe Work Method Statement
The Gas Welding and Cutting Safe Work Method Statement is delivered in Microsoft Word format for easy editing and simple customisation by adding your company logo and details. Ordering is as easy as 1, 2, 3. On ordering, a download link will be sent to your email address to download your documents, then add your company logo to the top of the header and you’re done.
All our Safe Work Method Statements are high in quality and comprehensive, ranging anywhere from 3 pages to 15 pages long, depending on the related tasks or equipment. Although we make every effort to ensure our procedures are very comprehensive to save you the most amount of time and resources possible, there may be certain risks that relate to your specific workplace that may not be recognised. For this reason every procedure should be carefully read and any required amendments be made before implementing the Safe Work Method Statement into your workplace practices.