The Centreless Grinder Safe Work Method Statement is a comprehensive Safe Work Procedure which is detailed and pre-filled, ready for immediate use. This is NOT an empty template.
References for the Centreless Grinder Safe Work Method Statement:
The following codes, legislation and standards have been indexed as a reference guide for safe work when carrying out Cement Rendering operations. The Cement Rendering Work Method Statement references in this procedure include, but are not limited to:
- AS/NZS 2455 Quantitative Test Methods for Measuring the Dryness of Concrete: Hygrometer and Electrical Resistance Tests
- AS 3740 Waterproofing of Wet Areas Within Residential Buildings
- AS/NZS 4501
- AS 2161Skin Protection
- AS/NZ 1336 Splash Resistant Safety Goggles
- AS/NZS 4501 Occupational Protective Clothing
The Centreless Grinder Safe Work Method Statement is a comprehensive safe work procedure that covers all safety requirements to be carried out while carrying out Centreless Grinder operations. The Centreless Grinder Safe Work Method Statement is pre-filled and editable, which means all the main safety aspects of Centreless Grinder have already been filled in for you. All you have to do is make sure that you assess the risks of your specific task, and then adjust the Centreless Grinder Safe Work Method Statement to suit.
All our documents are delivered in Microsoft Word Format for easy editing, and each Safe Work Method Statement features a “before and after controls risk rating” which allows you to see how the control measures put in place actually reduce the risk associated with Centreless Grinder operations. Many companies don’t provide Safe Work Method Statements with this feature, however many larger companies, government organisations and contractors will require this format when gaining larger tenders or contracts. The Centreless Grinder Safe Work Method Statement Covers:
- Centreless Grinder operational guidelines, with a step by step approach to safe work
- Possible hazards that may be encountered with Centreless Grinder operations
- Step by step safety procedures to follow
- Before work starts – Guidelines and Checks
- Centreless Grinder safety measures and guides
- Operational Safety Checks
- Specific Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be used
- Before and After Risk Ratings while carrying out Centreless Grinder Operations
- Add a photo feature which allows you to add a photo of your task or specific equipment
- Company Personnel Sign off form to ensure all personnel acknowledge they have read and understand the Centreless Grinder Safe Work Method Statement
The Centreless Grinder Safe Work Method Statement is delivered in Microsoft Word format for easy editing and simple customisation by adding your company logo and details. Ordering is as easy as 1, 2, 3. On ordering, a download link will be sent to your email address to download your documents, then add your company logo to the top of the header and you’re done.
All our Safe Work Method Statements are high in quality and comprehensive, ranging anywhere from 3 pages to 15 pages long, depending on the related tasks or equipment. Although we make every effort to ensure our procedures are very comprehensive to save you the most amount of time and resources possible, there may be certain risks that relate to your specific workplace that may not be recognised. For this reason every procedure should be carefully read and any required amendments be made before implementing the Safe Work Method Statement into your workplace practices.