The Backpack Sprayer Safe Work Method Statement is a comprehensive Safe Work Procedure which is detailed and pre-filled, ready for immediate use. This is NOT an empty template.
References for the Backpack Sprayer Safe Work Method Statement:
The following codes, legislation and standards have been indexed as a reference guide for safe work when carrying out Backpack Sprayer operations. The Backpack Sprayer Work Method Statement references in this procedure include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the Risks of Hazardous Chemical Code of Practice
- AS/NZS 1336 Recommended Practices for Occupational Eye Protection
- AS/NZS 2161 Occupational Protective Gloves
- AS/NZS ISO 13994 Clothing for Protection Against Chemicals - Determination of the Resistance of Protective Clothing Materials to Penetration by Liquids Under Pressure
- AS/NZS 2210 Occupational Protective Footwear (series)
- How to Manage Work Health and Safety Risks Code of Practice
- AS/NZS 1715 Selection, Use and Maintenance of Respiratory Protective Equipment
- AS/NZS 1716 Respiratory Protective Devices
The Backpack Sprayer Safe Work Method Statement is a comprehensive safe work procedure that covers all safety requirements to be carried out while carrying out Backpack Sprayer operations. The Backpack Sprayer Safe Work Method Statement is pre-filled and editable, which means all the main safety aspects of Backpack Sprayer have already been filled in for you. All you have to do is make sure that you assess the risks of your specific task, and then adjust the Backpack Sprayer Safe Work Method Statement to suit.
All our documents are delivered in Microsoft Word Format for easy editing, and each Safe Work Method Statement features a “before and after controls risk rating” which allows you to see how the control measures put in place actually reduce the risk associated with Backpack Sprayer operations. Many companies don’t provide Safe Work Method Statements with this feature, however many larger companies, government organisations and contractors will require this format when gaining larger tenders or contracts. The Backpack Sprayer Safe Work Method Statement Covers:
- Backpack Sprayer operational guidelines, with a step by step approach to safe work
- Possible hazards that may be encountered with Backpack Sprayer operations
- Step by step safety procedures to follow
- Before work starts – Guidelines and Checks
- Backpack Sprayer safety measures and guides
- Operational Safety Checks
- Specific Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be used
- Before and After Risk Ratings while carrying out Backpack Sprayer Operations
- Add a photo feature which allows you to add a photo of your task or specific equipment
- Company Personnel Sign off form to ensure all personnel acknowledge they have read and understand the Backpack Sprayer Safe Work Method Statement
The Backpack Sprayer Safe Work Method Statement is delivered in Microsoft Word format for easy editing and simple customisation by adding your company logo and details. Ordering is as easy as 1, 2, 3. On ordering, a download link will be sent to your email address to download your documents, then add your company logo to the top of the header and you’re done.
All our Safe Work Method Statements are high in quality and comprehensive, ranging anywhere from 3 pages to 15 pages long, depending on the related tasks or equipment. Although we make every effort to ensure our procedures are very comprehensive to save you the most amount of time and resources possible, there may be certain risks that relate to your specific workplace that may not be recognised. For this reason every procedure should be carefully read and any required amendments be made before implementing the Safe Work Method Statement into your workplace practices.